BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF BUG

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE Massive loading screen time. Can't get into lobby. When I finally do get into lobby, I'm kicked out. Then when I get back into the lobby and I'm not kicked out, I'm met with a long queue time. I get into a match, I either deal with spikes or lagging when getting near killers, or better yet. A DC kicked out matchmaking error. And then met with a 15-minute ban penalty because you guys can't fix your issues. On top of that. You guys saying I'm not able to cross play with other people and that it cannot be undone in the settings? Highly disappointed.

PLATFORM: XBOX

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • Same here I can't play dbd sometimes because I keep getting the 8001 error code when trying to log into the game or playing with other people and on rare occasions my game will just softlock then completely freeze and forcibly kick me out and still give a penalty like I disconnected on purpose