Error 8001
Error 8001, except that EVERY OTHER ONLINE GAME I HAVE plays just fine.
It started yesterday.
Error 8001, except that EVERY OTHER ONLINE GAME I HAVE plays just fine.
It started yesterday.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I once had a thing where the game wouldnt sync my save on steam, so id verify integrity of the game cache (kinda checks and reinstalls anything thats corrupt or missing) and then the game would get another type of error after it reinstalled something. I would then restart the computer, click play again and itl finally work. Would happen like every 4th time i tried to start the game.
I know this isnt your same issue, but how i got it fixed was i reported it in the bug report section in this forum with as much detail as possible with screen shots (print screen key). Within the next patch it worked fine since.
If its on xbox i think they said everyones getting an error and they are trying to fix it