In The Game / Gideon Meat Plant, the Nurse can blink inside one of the "pillars" in the lower level
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:
See title.
PLATFORM:
- Game version: 9.0.2
- Platform: PC
- OS: Linux (Debian, Xorg)
- Compatibility layer: Proton 10.0.1-beta
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Start a (custom) match on The Game as Nurse.
- Go to the "bathroom" in the lower level - the one with a body swimming in a bathtub, and where much of the first Saw movie takes place.
- Walk out that room and immediately right. Then, to your right there is a rather large "pillar" (2x5 meters, I'd say).
- Attempt to blink into that "pillar". That will succeed.
Alternatively, you can also blink into that pillar from the top level. Also, you can just as easily blink out again in any direction you want.
In all games I can remember so far, the basement was directly next to this pillar too, but I'm not sure if it always spawns in that location.
VIDEO:
https://youtu.be/Xfe011Re5HQPLAYER LOGS:
I don't know where they are, but I don't think they're important for this kind of bug.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
Seems the Youtube embed didn't work before and I can't edit the post, so here a second try:
https://youtu.be/Xfe011Re5HQ