I wanted to play killers but no one enter after half of an hour.

It is real common especially in low rank. What should i do???

Comments

  • try vaildating your files

    rightclick on dbd in steam library - porperties - local files - verify integrity of files

    if that wont help ... idk ^^

  • Killer lobbies are filling up for me instantly during this event, its the survivor lobbies that are taking there sweet time.

  • Sometimes the lobbies bug. I exit the lobby, and create a new lobby. Seems to work ok.

  • Weird... I get a full lobby almost in less than 5 seconds.

  • If you are below 15, you might have to wait for a free weekend in order to get other players at your rank. Or pray to G-d that you get other locked-at-rookie-ranks players.

  • Sounds like a survivor lobby on ps4 lol
  • @BillyIII said:
    If you are below 15, you might have to wait for a free weekend in order to get other players at your rank. Or pray to G-d that you get other locked-at-rookie-ranks players.

    My killers are just 10-15 level, how can i combat to full-perks survivors. No BBQ & No ruin......

  • JohnTed said:

    My killers are just 10-15 level, how can i combat to full-perks survivors. No BBQ & No ruin......

    Sadly you can't. This event's lobbies are bugged to hell and back. Me at rank 5-2 as killer ended up with people of ranks 13-10 in my lobbies for survivors. Not sure the heck was going on and I'm happy for the ques, but I don't like punting puppies.
  • Killers' win rate should be around 25%.
    I think the problem will be solved