Survivor state duplication/sotlock
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: While playing as jill Valentine (could be any survivor) on Garden of Joy, I experienced a bug involving Wesker's Virulent Bound ability and a locker interaction
Wesker grabbed me with Virulent Bound at the exact moment I entered a locker. He carried and hooked me normally, but then immediately checked the locker I tried to previously enter—and my character was somehow still inside it!
A teammate unhooked me from the first hook instance while i was being carried from the locker, and I was freed from being carried and able to move about as normal. However, Wesker was now stunned in a bugged state:
- He remained locked in a state of "carrying" me
- His movement was slowed accordingly
- He could not use Virulent Bound
- He couldn't interact with anything (gens, pallets, lockers, etc.)
The game treated it as though he was still carrying me, even though I was fully mobile.
PLATFORM: Xbox One X (my side) / Steam (Killer)
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Play as any survivor (in this case: Jill Valentine)
- Have Wesker use Virulent Bound to grab the survivor
- Survivor enters a locker the at the exact moment Wesker lands a grab.
- Wesker carries and completes the hook process
- Immediately check the locker that was entered during the grab
- Teammate unhooks the survivor, freeing the survivor from Wesker's carry
- Wesker becomes softlocked, and the survivor is free
VIDEO: https://youtu.be/HvMx2Qz1Iig
Comments