It would be really cool if there was a TV series where each season was a killer's pre-dbd life life
I think it would be cool if there were a limited series where each season was about an original dead by daylight killer before they are taken by the entity. Something in the ballpark of the Fear Street series on Netflix. One season could be Trapper. One season could be Legion. One season could be Spirit etc. We get to see how each killer evolved and what kind of foreshadowing they had of their fate. There could also be the opportunity to work in survivors as well, if their stories or time periods happen to overlap with the killer.
Comments
I agree, but I think it'd be better if it were a series about versions of the characters who weren't taken, since a good chunk of the Killers were taken as they became what they are in the game.