Pentimento not showing aura
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When a totem is lit with pentimento, the totem is not showing aura
PLATFORM: steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: rekindle totem, totem not showing aura for survivors
VIDEO:
PLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
I do not have video or logs of it has it happened a few days ago, but saw someone streaming where the totem was not showing the aura of the rekindled totem and it reminded me of the match I had where the totem was not showing.
If I come across it again I will post video and my logs. But wanted to post to bring awareness.
Comments
Could you please attach the logs?
To find them:
Thank you.
this was a few days ago that i ran into it i wasn't sure if my logs were still relevant. but if i come across it again i will post video and the logs