Unfinished chapter idea

The survivor's name is Logi ??????????, he is a firefighter, and I need the other person I worked with to comment on this post so we can get all the info together. because I remember only one perk.

Savior by Force is an exhaustion perk that lets you fireman carry a downed survivor.

Comments

  • Please find this SimplyComplex pls. Comment where we put together the idea so I know it's you.

  • Hey I'm here lol, it was in UltimoBushido's stream

  • Anyway, the other 2 perks are called "Search & Rescue" and "First Responder"

    First Responder: Start the trial with __/__/__ tokens. You may consume a token to charge through and break a breakable wall. Each time a generator is completed, lose 1 token.

    For Search & Rescue, we have two different versions:

    Version A) Gain a token when you take a protection hit for an injured survivor, up to a max of __/__/__ tokens. Each token permanently grants a __% boost to the speed that you heal other survivors

    OR

    Version B) you gain a 2% haste for each survivor in the dying state. This effect lingers for __/__/__ seconds after a survivor is no longer in the dying state

  • Blanks just means the values there can be changed for balancing

  • Glad you found This!!! What was his last name again?

  • @IzofinChoyzei said:

    Glad you found This!!! What was his last name again?

    Hansen

  • What was the backstory, i remember it had to do with a burning house.