Looking for Players!
Hi there! 💖 I recently started streaming and host open lobbies almost every day—players of all skill levels are absolutely welcome! My space is LGBTQIA+ friendly, and I’m all about having fun while playing.
I do kindly ask that you join only if you’re actually up for playing. I truly don’t mind brand new players—everyone starts somewhere, and even beginners can be super helpful running gens while someone else is in chase. The only thing I’m not a fan of is overly passive or hiding gameplay. If that’s your vibe, this isn't the lobby for you.
We keep it chill, have a good time, and just enjoy the game together. 💖
You can find me on stream and socials under WickedMissy69—feel free to check it out! I post videos almost daily (though I’m currently grinding 12+ hours a day for this event 😅), and I stream nearly every day too.
Hope to see you soon!
💖 Missy
Comments