Does the game sometimes put you in trials outside of your region?

Im getting games consistently where i red ping, on endgame chat people are saying vpning but i dont even have one, is it because the killer role is having high qeues? anyone experiencing that too? (it doesnt happen when im playing survivor, it finds trials quite fast)

My server is SA

Comments

  • in very rare cases i get send to a different server region as survivor. probably if your own regional server has reached its capacity limit. the thing is, you just notice it in match and not while in lobby, which is really stupid. And thats why devs should show all pings in lobby.

  • I've been sent to the U.S. a couple of times before. I know because I've gone against some American killers who were streaming. Of course my ping shot up to over 100.