Will the unknown's voicelines ever be fixed?

I'm not sure when the voicelines first became bugged, but they have been bugged for a while now. I do want to say that Zoey Alexandria did an amazing job with the voicelines for this chapter, her voice-acting talent was amazing and she did a phenomenal job with the unknown. The voicelines are still amazing now and I still absolutely adore each voiceline, but I do think that the unkown sounded better when the chapter first came out and I think that's a shame.

In the original release there was a really cool reverb effect (idk if that's the right word) and the two voices used to overlap with each other and one would be louder/clearer depending on the cosmetic you wore. Both the reverb and overlapping effect were really cool, but it seems like they're completely gone now and it makes me sad since I think these effects added a lot to the character.

At first there was a bug where the voicelines still overlapped, but the feminine voice was always the loudest. The reverb was also completely gone. This has been fixed, but the overlap effect from the original release of the chapter is now completely gone. Now you either hear the masculine voice, or the feminine one. They don't play at the same time with one of them being louder anymore, it's one or the other. I think there's still a little bit of overlap at the beginning or end of the voicelines, but it doesn't sound the same as when the chapter originally released, which to me is a real shame.

The reverb effect is also mostly gone. I think the reverb effect added a lot more creepiness to the Unknown's voicelines and I think it's a shame that the effect is gone.

Comments