Random disconnections

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Since the 9th anniversary event launch, I lost connection to 2 of my matches. I don't like 'wasting' my time, missing out on blood points and leaving a decent match. Also, I haven't gotten my adept Hag or Blight achievements. Yes I've met the requirements, I've gotten adepts before. I do not know if the event's release had a tie somehow. Also, I reached out to behaviour in regards to account linking, and after weeks, no one has helped me. I'd love to claim 4500 iridescent shards to buy a new killer on sale, but it doesn't seem likely.

PLATFORM: Xbox one

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I play the matches as normal, but at random times, I disconnect. It seems to be at any point in the game. I didn't make note the first time because I assumed it was a one-off, however I'm confident I'll disconnect again in the coming days

VIDEO: https://www.xbox.com/play/media/YZ9aHMpT7P

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Declined

Comments