Failure to create party

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: This has been ongoing since Tuesday. When I exited a match, it backed me out of the lobby and the game shut down. I restarted it, only to get the error saying error creating lobby. I couldn't create a lobby in any of the game modes to play. It happened again yesterday, and today. Except today, I can't even start a lobby to play a match. Previously, after restarting the game 4-5 times, it would work. But that's not the case right now.

Update: It booted me again and I haven't been able to join any lobby I create or invite from friends at all for over 30 mins.

PLATFORM: Xbox X

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Two different scenarios - 1.) Backing out of a lobby and then 2.) Just trying to create a lobby/start a game.

VIDEO: Can provide if needed, but it just happens when you click on survivor or killer in regular or masquerade mode.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Screenshot 2025-07-03 at 4.44.51 PM.png
Tagged: Duplicate

Comments