(Resolved) Wrong Trickster menu music playing with specific outfit

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The wrong menu music (one I can't seem to find at all, in game and online) plays when I have the coastal music video outfit equipped. Didn't go back to normal after resetting my game.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I switched to Trickster with the outfit already equipped and the wrong music started playing.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/VedfwZPvcrY

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I don't think this is a bug as it happens with any outfit from that collection so its a feature of it. Seems like a nod to Jaws as the music has same kind of beats and the collection is beach/sea style collection.

  • @Wezqu said:

    I don't think this is a bug as it happens with any outfit from that collection so its a feature of it. Seems like a nod to Jaws as the music has same kind of beats and the collection is beach/sea style collection.

    You’re right, it was added well after I got the skin which is why it through me off. Thank you!