Bullying for no reason and collusion with a killer
Well, I just unhooked Clodette after the killer moved away to a certain distance, and after that the killer started chasing me, where he chased me the whole game and across the entire map, trying his best to catch up with me. He couldn't do it, and after that, when he got to the pallet, Ash started blocking my passage and pointing the killer where I ran, and then when the killer finally caught me while I was getting that traitor off the hook, he and my whole team together with the killer just started making fun of me while I was hanging on the hook. I was asking myself what did I do to deserve this attitude towards me… And I asked this in chat after this "match" and all I got are that player leaving message and killer's word "chill":( So I write all this situation here and wana ask devs if they are gona to do smth with this amount of unreasonable and causeless toxicity and will they develop some system that will immediately and 100% punish players for this and will not allow to do this anymore?
Comments