Singularity bugs

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Singularity has a problems with audio with his abilities.

PLATFORM: pc

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

1. After you look trough EMPed biopod and then leave, you will hear auido bug, like you still in this biopod, till you look trough another not EMPed biopod.
2. When you quickly teleport to survivor with your left hand after leaving biopod, you will hear audio bug, like your left arm is still raised. And if you quickly teleport to survivor trough biopod after raising your left hand, you will also hear audio bug.

UPD: Another random bug, I don't even know why in the latest clip a hear biopod sounds. Maybe when someone EMP you while you in overclock mod and then you replaces EMPed biopod I don't know it just pisses me off already.

VIDEO:

Singularity_Bugs_Demo_1.rar Singularity_Bugs_Demo_2.rar Singularity_Bugs_Demo_3.rar Another_Singularity_Bug.rar

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight-backup-2025.06.29-12.10.53.log

Second log only for RAR Another Singularity Bug

DeadByDaylight.log

READ: I texted you about this problem 6 months ago, but no results. In demonstration i also used animatronic's perks, so you can see that it happens in this patch 9.0.1. Please just fix this already

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I just copy my UPD here because i don't know if you see my UPD in the post

    Another_Singularity_Bug.rar DeadByDaylight.log

    UPD: Another random bug, I don't even know why in the latest clip a hear biopod sounds. Maybe when someone EMP you while you in overclock mod and then you replaces EMPed biopod I don't know it just pisses me off already.