At the end of the game, the survivors became immortal.

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:I can't move

PLATFORM:Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

first I wanted to teleport with a random door but I got stuck at the beginning of the animation so I wasn't able to move until one of the survivors blinded me, then I couldn't pick people up from generators and I couldn't knock them down to the ground, after a while I couldn't even hit them

VIDEO:

I'm sorry, but the bug was towards the end of the game, so I didn't make a video about it.

I translated this with Google Translate, so sorry for the bad translation.

Comments

  • Can you please provide logs? After a match occurs with this bug:

    Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.

    In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs

    Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.

    If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.

    The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file