I reported 2 cheaters with video and 1 still isn't banned.

I got the email that it was actioned accordingly but one of them still hasnt been banned on their steam profile.

So I am wondering if they didn't find my clip compelling enough? I tried to use the most obvious ones and can link it here if it helps.

I was wondering if maybe the ppl who handle the reports are savy enough to gauge if it is a hacker unless they are blatantly flying or something.

Comments

  • How did you report them? I have a video of a cheater as well. Seems they are out in full force.

  • They've always taken a bit long to get resolved, but I assume BHVR's support team has had an unbearable load for awhile. It took almost 2 months to get back on a cheater that was holding a game hostage awhile ago. ๐Ÿ˜ž

  • I left them a link to a medal video of the hacker, there was two of them. I could even post it here. I tried to ask in the ticket what was up and they said the necessary actions have been taken, but they certainly were not.

    reported them ingame and supplied footage in a ticket. I did all the stops, it worked before but not now.

    I feel like the person looking at the footage must be inexperienced or something.