Quest Bugs?

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I have two weird Quest bugs - the first is that in Rift Pass Quests - Week 6, I have it perpetually showing that I have 60/200 for the "BE CHASED FOR 200 SECONDS" Quest. I have completed the other 4 Quests for that week, but it's showing as starting in 7 minutes, and I have a friend who is experiencing this, as well. Also, it's saying the Quests for week 6 start in 7 minutes? But that can't be correct, as it also says I have 4/5 completed. Also also, I am unable to pin that Quest. I'll attach a screenshot:

Quests.png



The second Quest bug that I've been experiencing is one where I hit a Survivor within [some number of] seconds of seeing their aura, but…I already have that quest completed? Yet it shows my progress as 1/15 any time a new match starts whereupon I fulfill that condition. I do not have a screenshot for that one.

PLATFORM: Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Do Quests, ???, Profit?

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments