Initialization Error?
i try to load into dead by daylight and it says initialization error. does anyone know how to fix this?
i try to load into dead by daylight and it says initialization error. does anyone know how to fix this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i’m on xbox btw
ok thank you
I bought the game over 5 months ago, and it has never gone away. I've never been able to play. I've had the run-around with support, to no avail. I wish I could get a consistent contact that could offer real help.
They fixed it!! I don't know what they did (the patch notes don't mention it, as far as I can tell), but after the 3.2.0 update finished downloading, I was able to log in for the first time ever! Now I can play the game that I bought over 7 months ago!