After I Reach Level 50, Do I Have To Prestige To Get A New Bloodweb?
After I reach level 50, do I have to prestige to get a new Bloodweb? If not, how do I get one?
After I reach level 50, do I have to prestige to get a new Bloodweb? If not, how do I get one?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once you reach level 50, prestige will give you : an upgrade in tiers to all 3 of that characters perks, will give those perks (at that tier) to all of your other characters (on killer or survivor) and start your bloodwebs over at level 1 again.
Once reaching prestige 100, every bloodweb will be the size of the level 50 bloodweb and prestiges will no longer go up.
Yes, there is no negative to prestige a character in modern Dead By Daylight.