Masquerade Collection rewards not showing in customization
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When I collect any of the collections from the masquerade event, they won't show up in my characters customizations tap. I've tried closing the game and opening it again, but it doesn't work.
PLATFORM: PC Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Get Gilded Trinkets
- Go to twisted masquerade event page
- Go under collection
- Click on the item you wish to get
- Get the item, item will say its owned
- Go out and go to your characters customizations
- Go under the specific tap that the item would belong under, and item won't be there
VIDEO:
DeadByDaylight2025-06-2918-33-35-ezgif.com-video-to-gif-converter.gifPLAYER LOGS:
- Player logs are required from PC players only.
(i hope this is the one you mean)
Comments
You have most likely filters on. In the customization section next to the search bar there is a button that looks like a tag. Press that it opens small window only thing checked there should be "owned"
Can confirm, please check your filters!
Oh yeah seemed to be it. Confused me since I've never touched the filters before. Thank you tho