Vault failed while animation still played

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: While on Azarov's Resting Place against The Animatronic, I went to vault the window in between the buses. The animation played, but I did not physically go through with the vault. There was no noticeable lag, I will attach a clip of the incident.

PLATFORM: PC, Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I was injured against the Animatronic, went to vault the window, and then the previously described issue occurred.

VIDEO: I was unable to upload the video itself as the mp4 file type is not allowed, so here is the video in a zip file.

Dead by Daylight - 2025-06-28 6-24-36 PM.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.

Here is my log, I did end up playing more afterwards so I am not sure how far back the log goes, but hopefully it helps.

DeadByDaylight.log
Tagged: Under Review

Comments