Survivors

Do you guys chase/dislike certain survivors? (Meg, Dwight, etc). I notice that everytime I’ve played Dwight my chances of being tunneled or chased is up to like 80%. I’ve seen people on here who hates Dwights too what did he do wrong!!!! DWIGHT DID NOTHING WRONG; NOOOO!!!!

Also I’ve been playing a lot of Jake Park lately and I love his cowboy hat JGFFGBBBF.

Comments

  • Claudette gets the most hatred in the game.

    All she wanted to do was to become a ninja.

  • If i see a P3 Claudette I'll try get her asap because if i loose her i know it's gonna be hard to find her again :lol:

  • If i see a P3 Claudette I'll try get her asap because if i loose her i know it's gonna be hard to find her again :lol:

    Delfador said:

    Claudette gets the most hatred in the game.

    All she wanted to do was to become a ninja.

    Oh my...I remember while I played killer I would always lose them while they had their P3 skin and one of them had no mither once it was embarrassing for me (I got 3 kills in that game though!!)