Walking Dead
So we haven't received two Survivors in the same chapter since Tools of Torment and I'm worried we might get two new Teamwork Perks. I don't think either of them will come with a Boon or invocation.
So we haven't received two Survivors in the same chapter since Tools of Torment and I'm worried we might get two new Teamwork Perks. I don't think either of them will come with a Boon or invocation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
we getting the walking dead? neat
im just worried, most survivor perks in a two survivor pack have been mediocre to worthless
im down for more perks. the current teamwork perks have gotten crazy buffs to make them passable yet they never get used since they kinda demand SWF.
survivors typically hate grouping up but if there's a perk that encourages that sort of inefficiency I'm totally down for it.