Darkness Visual Glitch

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Visual glitch in which, when switching survivor spectated while originally spectated survivor was inside of The Animatronic's security office, map turned dark as though it were a Lights Out match no matter who I spectated

PLATFORM: Playstation 5

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

Public survivor match against The Animatronic on Crotus Prenn Asylum map

I was death hooked and killed

Spectated Sable Ward (swf, in case that matters)

While Sable was moving inside of The Animatronic's security office, I switched to spectating Kate Denson (also swf)

As soon as I did so, the entire map went dark on my screen, as though it were a Lights Out match. This persisted no matter who I spectated

When back in lobby, the models of the two I was swf with had become grayscale on my screen

Grayscale models fixed upon a restart of the game

VIDEO: Do not have video, but I have images

1000003538.jpg 1000003537.jpg

Image of grayscale in lobby did not save for whatever reason

Tagged: Under Review

Comments