Same event as last year; nothing changed?
Despite you know.. the fact it was entirely killer sided?
I went on like a 150 winstreak with Onryo last anniversary.
It's obvious how strong the killer powers are and what needed to be changed. Yet BHVR felt comfortable releasing it in its current state a second time?
Comments
you can pretty much say that as a response to anything. a meaningless response.
I do think we should emphasize fun, but I agree. It's basically a softer way of saying "shut up and be thankful" in light of any complaint.
That being said, I'm not having too rough of a time so far but we'll see. Killer is definitely getting carried more often than not, but that's the base game in general.
There is less event items in blood web… so that's definetly a change
Lack of ANY MMR balance is the TRUE problem and though they are going to fix it, they should've fixed this years ago.