TWISTED MASQUERADE REMOTE HOOK WHEN SURVIVIR IS SABOTAGING

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When survivor is sabotaging a hook while the killer remote hooks to that hook and the survivor finishes the action it results in the unavailability of unhooking the survivor, the prompt to unhook wont appear

PLATFORM: PC - Epic games

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: i was sabotaging a hook, killer could remotely hook, i finished the sabotaging, survivor stuck on hook.

Tagged: ModUnder Review

Comments

  • Could you please attach the logs and a clip if possible?

    To find the logs:

    1. Press the Windows Key + R to open the "Run" command.
    2. In the text box paste the following: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Logs
    3. Click "OK" - this will open your Dead by Daylight Logs folder.
      • If it does not open the Dead by Daylight Logs folder, it may mean that when installing Dead by Daylight you chose to save your files somewhere else and will need to check there.
    4. The file called "DeadByDaylight.log" is your log file

    Thank you.

  • DeadByDaylight.log

    I also got this error, and I don't want to flood the forums with the same bug, so I'll post my log here. :3

  • I have a clip of the bug. Couldn't upload it directly so I have a youtube link
    https://youtu.be/vWkxDjJCer0?si=hnUY5g38eLcYvII_