What about Darkstalkers?

BHVR seems to have a good working relationship with Capcom and Capcom seems to love putting Morrigan in on everything except a new Darkstalkers game so what do you think?

For those that don't know Darkstalkers was a fighting game from the 90s with a gothic horror theme and characters, it sort of never really caught on mainstream but has a cult following and even if you've never heard of it you probably know Morrigan Aensland from the Marvel vs. Capcom games. I feel like launching soul fists at survivors could be a lot of fun but wanna see if the idea has any motion with the community at large.

Comments

  • It's a dream of mine. A chapter with Morrigan as the killer would definitely fit DBD's direction and would get people excited even if they don't know about Darkstalkers or their characters.

  • I'd adore anything Darkstalkers, but I have to say it'd probably be a cosmetic collection rather than a full chapter.

    I especially had the thought of Gallon/Talbain as a skin for Blight, what with his move where he ping-pongs around the screen.

    I'd kill for anything with Lilith though, she's my favourite by far. Hell, she's my favourite fighting game character ever.