Ascended rift skin appreciation
I changed my mind about this rift, these skins look WAY better in an actual match compared to the lobby! ^^
I changed my mind about this rift, these skins look WAY better in an actual match compared to the lobby! ^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the glow effect on them for sure, but the issue I have with basically all the outfits from this rift is how hard it is to mix and match with already existing cosmetics due to them being vastly different than ehat the characters already have
my issue with them is that they basically printed 4 (is that 4 or 3? i lost count) copies of same outfits so they basically had to release less of them because there were more recolours.