110% confirmed to be Jerry from Tom and Jerry.
@EntityDispleased said: @Dead_by_David said: 110% confirmed to be Jerry from Tom and Jerry. I was thinking cousin muscles would be better.
@EntityDispleased said:
@Dead_by_David said: 110% confirmed to be Jerry from Tom and Jerry.
I was thinking cousin muscles would be better.
He is more likely to kill xD or it could be the big dog who's name I don't know
But what about the shrimp?
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
110% confirmed to be Jerry from Tom and Jerry.
He is more likely to kill xD or it could be the big dog who's name I don't know
But what about the shrimp?