Why DBD uses 100% CPU instead of my integrated videocard?
I've tried a lot of methods but i don't know what to do. DBD don't want to use my integrated videocard(3070), it uses my CPU for graphics.. and i have 30 fps because of this. Does anyone know how to fix this problem and make DBD use my integrated videocard??


Comments
Some games have a option in the graphics-settings for that, but I believe dbd doesn't. I'd assume you have to look into the nvidia settings, I'm at work right now, so I can't tell you where exactly, but I believe you can force the game to use your graphicscard there.
I've tried this, but DBD again use my CPU. I've tried to make it in Windows settings and BIOS but it don't help me
Huh, don't know if this exits but maybe look up if you can make it a steam startoption. It's under the gamesettings when you rightclick on a steam game somewhere, I believe they start with "-" most of the time. Another option would be to maybe rollback to an older graphics-driver or update it to the newster version (both could work)
Other than that I would only have the idea to reinstall it.
Edit:
I've red deactivating your onboard gpu alltogether could also work.
My driver is the newest version and i have already reinstalled the game..
Mhh then I'm at the end of things I could think off for now. I'd contact the support then, they are pretty nice - don't know how fast they awnser, was next day I think, but it was also pretty late where I wrote a message xD
Could you give link pls to write to support
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/de
You have to awnser a few questions first and then they tell you what to do (so also the email where you have to write to), maybe you even find your solution there.