Small change for moonrise update for killer side
When hooking a survivor destroyable lanterns are revealed to you.
I cannot find find these lanterns fast enough before they save the survivor.
When hooking a survivor destroyable lanterns are revealed to you.
I cannot find find these lanterns fast enough before they save the survivor.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But seriously. Some maps they are nearimmposible to find
+1 would be a super nice quality of life change
No doubt survivors will see this as OP and rage.
Insults incoming . .
I agree but remember, the lanterns spawn in possible hook locations
How about +5 points for hooking a survivor for the first time (Like bbq) and +2 for unhooking survivor?
Excellent idea. Getting points for unhooks would definitely encourage more teamwork. And obviously the hook idea would encourage more people to play as killer and also deter camping and tunneling to a point. Your brilliance is noted.
Someone finally appreciate me
Back to the topic, I suggested this and it will work out just fine!