I wish there was a fourth option here for: "All characters"
Humans are very interesting creatures. Even walking through the halls at work - everyone I see is a different size with different shapes all over. This one may be a tall lanky person with a beer gut, this one may have a longer neck and a slouch, this one may be very wide with thick arms, another might be proportioned strange or normal and everything in between. I see many races and genders and everything in between where I live and love it. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way.
That to say.
Why male bodies alone?
I believe female bodies should have greater dichotomy as well. Some androgenous bodies, sure. But we see very thin characters like Nancy - or beefy characters like David - some more shapely characters like Jane. Etc. But I get what you mean. Between Meg, Nea, and Yui - can the difference really be told? If you see Dwight, Bill, Quintin, or Felix running in the distance, can we tell who it is?
You're right, there's not a lot of diverse, interesting body models or skeletons.
I wish there were more, yes. I hope that going forward the survivor isn't just a reskin of the same basic bones with Taurie looking like the same exact skeleton and body as Nancy.
Man or woman, both having diversity would be nice.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish there was a fourth option here for: "All characters"
Humans are very interesting creatures. Even walking through the halls at work - everyone I see is a different size with different shapes all over. This one may be a tall lanky person with a beer gut, this one may have a longer neck and a slouch, this one may be very wide with thick arms, another might be proportioned strange or normal and everything in between. I see many races and genders and everything in between where I live and love it. Everyone is beautiful in their own unique way.
That to say.
Why male bodies alone?
I believe female bodies should have greater dichotomy as well. Some androgenous bodies, sure. But we see very thin characters like Nancy - or beefy characters like David - some more shapely characters like Jane. Etc. But I get what you mean. Between Meg, Nea, and Yui - can the difference really be told? If you see Dwight, Bill, Quintin, or Felix running in the distance, can we tell who it is?
You're right, there's not a lot of diverse, interesting body models or skeletons.
I wish there were more, yes. I hope that going forward the survivor isn't just a reskin of the same basic bones with Taurie looking like the same exact skeleton and body as Nancy.
Man or woman, both having diversity would be nice.