Survivor character is not visible in demo

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:I’m not able to see the survivor as a survivor and as a killer. They are invisible. I cannot see any survivor when playing as a survivor and as a killer.

PLATFORM: PlayStation 4

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I just downloaded the demo game to my PlayStation 4. I went to click on the tutorial because I cannot play the game until I play the tutorial. I could not see my survivor character in the first tutorial. I then was able to go to the next tutorial for being the killer and I could not see the survivors at all. They were invisible. I had to look for the moving grass in order to try to hit them. I cannot play the “

survive with bots” because I cannot see myself or my bot partners.

IMG_3013.jpeg IMG_3014.jpeg IMG_3015.jpeg IMG_3016.jpeg IMG_3017.jpeg


VIDEO:

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments