Can Not Unhook Self on Stage 1

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The unhook bar is not popping up, and while the animation goes through to unhook self nothing changes; no stage regression or other as if I had let go of the mouse.

PLATFORM: Laptop

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: For all of my games the past few hours, I am unable to actually attempt unhooking myself on stage 1. The animation occurs, but nothing else. Even the little progress bar that usually shows up isn't there.

VIDEO:

Clip - Dead By Daylight - Match 2 - 618pm-2025-06-21-18-41-00-761.zip

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • That was changed in the latest major patch. You can't unhook yourself unless you bring perks that would let you, or have increased luck from offerings/a perk.

  • Ohhh I see! Thank you, I obviously have not played in a while nor read the updates lol.