Have the free, daily blood points been removed?
Since the Sprintrap update, I've not received the free daily blood points. Is this a bug or part of the update?
Since the Sprintrap update, I've not received the free daily blood points. Is this a bug or part of the update?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These were a daily login reward awarded as part of the "leading up to the masquerade" anniversary event. They were a special, limited time occurrence, not something that happens all the time. Currently, there is a "Double XP for the First Match of the Day" award… which is kind of buns, but it's what we got.
However, if you check the store tab, there is a "Weekly Gift" of BP. I think it's 100K or something.