Finally got my Playstyle for Springtrap after 3 days of endless losing just to find it
I've been struggling for the last 3 days on how to make this killer work for me.
My Build I finally settled with is Surge, friends til the end, Brutal Strength, Rapid Brutality after a long 3 days I think this is my best build for him because he relys on information and Haste to work properly for me.
My usual Addons are Bonnie's Guitar Stings and Help Wanted AD.
He's not insanely broken but with a few bugs. Other than that I'll give this Killer a Solid 7 out of 10 for Engagment and Pure just fun to play if you want a challenging Killer to learn
He might have the highest Skill ceilling in the game besides Nurse and Blight.
He doesn't feel like huntress but more like The Dredge, Unknown, Myers and Xenomorph if they fused into one Killer
Comments