The stats system tells me i played since 17th of july and im actually playing since 2023

PLATFORM: i play on XBOX since the first day, i never switched platforms or something, also the bhvr page says i dont own the game idk if that has to do something with this.

VIDEO:( photos)

Screenshot_20250618_155157_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20250618_161249_Xbox.jpg

I know the second photo is in spanish (cause in from Argentina) but it says that my playtime is like 1k hours while the new stats system says i played just one hour and saying that ny most played killer is springtrap, while i main pig since 2023.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Day 1 of the system I had no stats. Day 2 I finally had stats but was missing thousands of hours played. Day 3 it now says I have 28 hours played. They have addressed that the stats page isn't working correctly and they are working on trying to fix it. This is a known issue.