street meg and science fair claudette.

Hi. How can I get street meg and science fair claudette exclusive? Will it ever be available to get? I need this :/ If someone had this code and sent me, I would be very grateful. Thanks.

Comments

  • They won't be available anymore unless u got the money to pay for it on eBay or if u know someone who has them
  • @Bartook said:
    Hi. How can I get street meg and science fair claudette exclusive? Will it ever be available to get? I need this :/ If someone had this code and sent me, I would be very grateful. Thanks.

    Me too, street meg is really nice

  • I love the pants for science fair claudette. Those violets pants plus the red boots are just adorable!

  • Don't worry. We almost all do want those cosmetics but for some reason they are exclusives