LISA GARLAND'S NECK IS STILL BROKEN
SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: So basically the Lisa Garland legendary skin has had a broken neck seam issue for a good while now (I reported it back in August!). It appears that she has two very visible neck seams, and a hole even appears between them during certain actions.
I understand that survivors (even legendarys) are split up by head, torso, legs, but I want to stress that she did not always have this seam issue. Prior to this issue appearing, it was fine.
Really hoping this gets fixed soon! Poor Lisa! (Also y'all should totally give her footsteps the high heel SFX, she just has the outdated default shoe sound).
PLATFORM: I play on Steam
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:
- Go to the shop (the issue is visible in the shop as well as everywhere else)
- Observe the seam issues in the Lisa Garland skin
Here are some images that display the issue!







Comments