Why just for the Switch
Why is every character on the Switch 4500 shards when on every other console it is 2250 shards, it just makes grinding so much harder when I have to work twice as hard for the same rewards.
Why is every character on the Switch 4500 shards when on every other console it is 2250 shards, it just makes grinding so much harder when I have to work twice as hard for the same rewards.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's related to the fact that it's Nintendo, and they don't really like giving things away (even if it's just free in-game currency). It doesn't happen in all games, but it's not the only one where it happens either. It's not really recommended to play DBD on Switch, either because of the graphics, the performance, or the price.