[Missing translation]: "Adept Animatronic" - achievements

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: When i make this achievement called as "Adept Animatronic", the description isn't italian translation (Screenshot 1)

PLATFORM: STEAM - PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  1. I launch the game from steam
  2. I choose the animatronic killer
  3. I choose his three perks to make this "Adept Animatronic" achievement
  4. I enter into the normal mode
  5. I enter into a match and kill each survivor
  6. I receive this achievement with english translaiton instead of italian language (Screenshot 1)

1.a)Missing translation: "Achieve a merciless victory with the Animatronic using only 3 unique perks in a public match."

My italian translation: "Realizza una vittoria spietata con l'Animatronic usando solo 3 competenze uniche in una partita pubblica."

1.b)Missing translation: "Adept Animatronic"

My italian translation: "Animatronic esperto"

SCREENSHOT:

IMAGE 1 ⇒

Adept_Animatronic.png

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments