I said this stuff would happen with afk crows
I said the system was too punishing to be valid in early game and for crows to accumulate for stealth gameplay and for running was stupid. Why did go live this way?
I said the system was too punishing to be valid in early game and for crows to accumulate for stealth gameplay and for running was stupid. Why did go live this way?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Another video showing more Reddit comments on issues people are having
While I think it was terribly implemented & needs serious adjustments especially considering new or inexperienced players I have only seen 1 crow since the update dropped up to 75 games in now.
Granted i've been playing for years & know the maps as most likely do most of my teammates (even if they don't play like it!)
So certainly not diminshing the experience of others & i'd certainly still want to see changes, but of all the things in this update this personally (thankfully) is my biggest non issue.
I do find it funny though the only crow i've seen was a bot dwight crouching around the map! I don't expect bots to be good but they're barely a step up from nemesis zombies!