UNALIVE-SELF PENALTY NOT WORKING AS INTENDED

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: Unalive-self Penalty Not Working As Intended.

PLATFORM: Nintendo Switch

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: Ghostface killed me early in the match and I got the self-unalive penalty. This is not good for Survivors who happen to die.

VIDEO: I'm on Nintendo Switch, I will try to upload a video if it happens again.

PLAYER: GalaxyWeed

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • I have some more evidence for this:

    This behaviour was identified as suspicious after the match. I got into a surprise chase when going for an unhook (springtrap proxy camping out of the door, surprise surprise) and decided to unhook anyway. When I get close to the hook, I get the prompt for the axe instead of the unhook so I go down before the unhook finishes.

    Imagine being a new player excited to play the FNAF chapter and the game gives you a match penalty because they think you're such an idiot it must have been intentional feeding.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CqFOtyIc8U
  • Unalive? Really?