Ace head piece: No Messin' Around

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an intentional rework, but I noticed a change since the new FNAF Chapter update.

The Ace Visconti headpiece called No Messin' Around originally featured only a mustache, which was also reflected in the cosmetic's portrait. However, after the update, the portrait has changed, and the headpiece now includes a full beard and a different style of mustache.

For reference:

Original appearance:
– Only a mustache (as shown in the portrait)


ace1.png

This is how it original looked like (and suppose to look):

2756385968_preview_ace.jpg

Current appearance (FNAF update):
– Beard added
– Different mustache style

beard.png

I also seen the same headpiece look worse on some content creators streams:

dark.png

The mustache made the headpiece so much better (in my opinion).
I bought it before it got the beard..

Some players, myself included, purchased this cosmetic specifically for its original look. If this is a rework, it’s a bit confusing, especially since the visual change significantly alters the cosmetic’s appeal. I personally preferred the original mustache-only style, and I hope this is just a bug that will be addressed, or, if it is a rework, that it will be reverted.

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Still has this beard in 9.0.2 , I also see multiple posts now about this issue in bug reports.

  • Yeah, it's till bugged. I was gonna make a report myself just now, but saw this post. I hope it gets fixed soon.