Yellow Rabbit not having a masked option is beyond disappointing

I get that you guys want to show off Matthew Lillard, I'd want to as well, but I'd also want to keep the horror factor. The mask for the Movie's version of the suit is so unique and creepy in it's own way yet we have to settle for "Oooooh scary, a normal guy raaa"? Come on

Comments

  • If they add the mask i also hope they add the voice distortion to it aswel bc if so il buy it otherwise in wil probably rock the prestige outfit

  • I think lillard mentioned he wanted to play more of the role of springtrap without a mask, so he probly brought that up while doing the voicelines and they stuck with it, and since they havent added legendary customisation yet they had to stick with 1 skin. Possibility in the future

  • @XDgamer018 said:

    If they add the mask i also hope they add the voice distortion to it aswel bc if so il buy it otherwise in wil probably rock the prestige outfit

    Yeah I hope so as well, the voice distortion was awesome to hear

  • instead of him screaming it could have been him using one of voiceline at the end.

  • @WalanAke said:

    I get that you guys want to show off Matthew Lillard, I'd want to as well, but I'd also want to keep the horror factor. The mask for the Movie's version of the suit is so unique and creepy in it's own way yet we have to settle for "Oooooh scary, a normal guy raaa"? Come on

    I agree. As much as I love Matthew Lillard It would be nice of them to include a masked variant with a voice modulator just like in the film.

  • @katoptris said:

    instead of him screaming it could have been him using one of voiceline at the end.

    Yeah him screaming at you like he's got testicular torsion just ain't it XD