Mori with 0 hook states and no Mori perks

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE:

I was playing against a Legion, and the exit gates had already been opened. Three of us were still alive. The killer had an Ebony Mori, but I hadn’t been hooked at all during the match. After the gates were open, he downed me. I crawled for a few seconds, then he picked me up, dropped me, and immediately used his Mori to kill me.

He didn’t have any perks that should’ve allowed this—no Hex: Devour Hope or anything similar. I’m not sure if this is a bug related to the new Mori update or some mechanic I’m unaware of, but I couldn’t find any explanation for what happened.

PLATFORM: PC

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED:

  • Event Sequence:
    • After the gates opened, Legion downed me through a window.
    • I began crawling for a few seconds.
    • Legion then picked me up.
    • Dropped me shortly after.
    • Immediately after dropping me, Legion used his Mori and killed me with 0 hook states and Ebony Mori

  • Confusion/Issue:
    • Legion did not have any perks that would allow him to mori me under normal conditions (no Hex: Devour Hope, no Rancor, etc.).
    • Since I had never been hooked, I should not have been mori-able under standard rules, especially post-Mori update.

VIDEO: Dont have any recording of the event

PLAYER LOGS:

DeadByDaylight.log
  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments