Phantom Fear feels like original ultimate weapon all over again
Especially on high mobility killers
Especially on high mobility killers
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, but actually no, it just it had high cool down (1 minutes tier 3) and only 1 survivor, so it basically just upgrade version of spies of shadow IMO
phantom fear is trash because it's cooldown is really long
Idk I feel like there's a bit of a difference. The difference being it's 1 survivor that screams and it goes on a minute long cooldown.
Ultimate weapon had a 30 second cooldown and no limit to how many survivors scream because it lasted 30 seconds as an AoE.
The only time I actually got any use out of Phantom Fear was when I was trying to find the last survivor, and it revealed them hiding in a bush on Toba landing. Every other time it activated, I either missed the 2 second window to see where the survivor is, or it happened mid chase between loops.
Ultimate weapon on the other hand, I still use all the time because, even with its nerfs, it can reveal the positions of multiple survivors and more frequently. Honestly, if it weren't for the 1 survivor limit, the 60 second cooldown, and the abysmally small 2 second aura reveal window that practically requires you to bring in Lethal Pursuer to get any val-… Wait, I fell for a bait post again didn't I?
Ultimate Weapon worked on demand, had half of the cooldown, triggered on everyone and moved with you for a bit. It also had Blindness as a bonus.