About Statistics (Track State)

I went into my Statistics (Track State), and I found something that made me curious.

I’ve played this game for a total of 5,819.4 hours. But when I look at my Track State, across all Killers and Survivors, the combined hours only add up to around 1,500. So where did the remaining 4,319.4 hours go? I’d like to know when this statistic started being recorded, or if there’s an explanation for how the Track State system works. Thank you.

Comments

  • @champzaza007 said:

    I went into my Statistics (Track State), and I found something that made me curious.

    I’ve played this game for a total of 5,819.4 hours. But when I look at my Track State, across all Killers and Survivors, the combined hours only add up to around 1,500. So where did the remaining 4,319.4 hours go? I’d like to know when this statistic started being recorded, or if there’s an explanation for how the Track State system works. Thank you.

    It only accounts for stats from 2020 and onward. I felt the same way, but it is what it is. I can provide proof if needed, but it should say it in the steam section for when it was implemented.